intelliSoft Finance is a complete financial system designed for small and
medium enterprises. The system provides a traditional accounting system as
well as a set of rich financial reports and statistics.
The heart of the system is a dynamic, structured and multi-dimensioned Chart
of Accounts that permits full integration of the General Ledger with the various
modules of the system: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management,
Fixed Assets, Cost Allocation and Budget System.
- The General Ledger module constitutes the basis of the system where the chart
of accounts is defined, the financial transactions are processed and the
financial statements are prepared, and fiscal period-end closing is handled.
- The Accounts Payable module is used to maintain the purchase invoices and
credit notes, and to make corrections to existing purchase invoices.
Supplier transactions and debts can be monitored and detailed reports
can be prepared.
- The Accounts Receivable module is used to manage sales invoices and provide
customer credit control. Reports of the outstanding invoice amounts can be printed
in the Customer Statements, and reminders can be sent to the customer.
- The Cash Management module processes all cash and bank transactions related to:
payments of purchase invoices, receipts of sales invoice amounts, stand-alone
payments and unallocated payments and receipts.
- Information from cash transactions is used to gather statistic information which
is used to analyze the payment behavior of customers. Cash flow forecasts can be
generated to analyze the liquidity position of the organization.
- The Cost Allocation module is used to track the real costs for cost centers and
to allocate costs to view not only the centers’ own costs, but also the costs
made by other centers on behalf of specific centers.
- In the Financial Budget System module the user can create budgets for ledger
accounts, costing centers, or a combination of both. During the course of a budget
period a comparison can be made between the actual amounts and quantities and the
IntelliSoft Finance offers a wide range of benefits, these include:
- With its modularity, and flexibility IntelliSoft Finance can be configured
to reflect company operations complexities and accounting requirements.
The system can be setup to your local language and handle multiple
- The system uses an intuitive and friendly user interface, making it easy
to operate. Invoices, receipts, payment vouchers and many other business
documents can be generated by the system and printed on a laser or dot
matrix printer, plain or pre-printed form.
- With its flexible and dynamic chart of accounts the system allows over the
entire accounting cycle, a complete and efficient control, through Journals,
voucher registers, and comparative reports.
- The system provides a variety of simple, concise and rich reports, that
deliver to the decision makers, consistent, accurate, complete and up-to-date information.
- Windows-Based System
- User-Friendly with GUI Interface
- Multi-Price List handling
- System Security on both System and Application levels
- Integration with Microsoft Excel
- Standalone or Networked versions
- Microsoft Access or SQL Server
Roma Street, Wardieh
Fax : +961-1-374.357